Friday 26 March 2010

And the Winners are.....

WINNER OF CONFESSIONS OF A CITY GIRL AND NEAL'S YARD REMEDY CREAMWell, todays the day i reveal who won my competitions....oooer!
All the names of those who entered to win Confessions of a City Girl and the Neal's Yard cream were written on pieces of paper, folded then placed into a hat.  My other half's mate was here so i got him to pick out the winner.
As you can see from the pics, the name paulinepppp was chosen.....Congratulations!!
                                                                                   
WINNER OF THE TWO CHILDRENS BOOKS
As you know, my other half was responsible for choosing the winner here.  There were some great entries, but the one which he found most amusing was the comment by iridessa.........Congratulations!!

Many thanks to all who entered - i had a right old giggle reading through your replies.
I know that both winners are on twitter and i would much appreciate it if you could DM me your names/addresses and i'll get those posted out asap.....thankyou once again and Congratulations to the winners!!

 













                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)