Monday 15 March 2010

Jordan's Frusli: Tropical Papaya & Pineapple



I recently had the pleasure of recieving a box of new Tropical Papaya & Pineapple Frusli bars from Jordan's for review, so here it is!!
Admittedly, pineapple is one of my all time least favourite fruits - the closest i come to eating it is when i have pineapple cubes, so i was rather amazed when i discovered how tasty these Frusli bars were.
Each bar is a delicious blend of wholegrain oats and fruit - a whopping 28% fruit to be exact - and the flavour just comes bursting out, with each mouthful leaving you begging for more.
I also love the consistency of these bars - they're not too hard, but not too soft either.  Both of my kids - 1 of which also doesn't like pineapple - thought they were heaven sent and said that not only would they like these for breakfast, but would be happy replacing a packet of crisps for one of these in their lunchboxes!
I've tried many different cereal bars, and these are by far, one of the nicest i've had the pleasure to sample - i'm definately converted and they've already been added to my shopping list!
Strongly recommended by me and my kids - why not go out and try them for yourself, then pop back and leave your own comments on my blog....i'd love to hear your thoughts.
For more information visit Jordan's or follow @JordansCereals on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone else wants to try our Tropical Frusli bars you can get one free by visiting www.jordanscereals.co.uk and signing up to recieve our newsletter.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)