Monday 26 April 2010

Rimmel New 1-2-3 Looks Mascara Review


At the weekend, I received this very attractively packaged mascara from Rimmel London. As you can imagine, I was primed and prepped in no time and ready to experiment!
Admittedly, I studied the tube for a while trying to work out how on earth this handy little thing was going to be capable of giving me 3 very different looks, and i'm still no further forward, but it does!!!!
Day 1, I used click 1 which gives up to 3 times more volume and is suitable for natural looking lashes - ideal for daytime.  The mascara itself wasn't claggy and didn't go on in blobs, thanks to the design of the brush, which is quite small, but I found it ideal for my lashes, and the end result was good, even coverage but also very natural looking.
Day 2, I used click 2 which gives up to 5 times more volume - this is very simply done by twisting the middle of the bottle round until you are at the desired click.  I was really surprised by how much of a difference this made compared to yesterday....still had even coverage and no smudging.....remarkable!!
Day 3, and yes, you guessed it, I went for the final click.....no 3 which gives up to 10 times more volume!!  This gives full, dramatic looking lashes with no mess and it dries really quickly too....which is a bonus if you're anything like me and end up with dots of mascara on your eyelids the second you open them!

Thats a whopping 3, yes 3 different looks all from one handy little tube.....definately room for one in my handbag!
This amazing must-have mascara is only £7.99 which i reckon is a bargain and if you're feeling lucky, why not enter their competition to try and win yourself one....you never know!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's fantastic! I'd really love to see photos of the different effects!

    ReplyDelete

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)