Friday 23 July 2010

And the Winner is.....

Sorry i'm a little late with this but I had a bit of running round to do this morning since my kids broke up from school at dinner time.
Alas, the wait is finally over! I had a whopping 7 entries (plenty of interest then eh!) to this comp so the odds of winning were pretty darn good. 
To keep it all fair, I gave each of you a number from 1 to 7 based on where you entered, ie
jenniwren12 = 1
pied_wagtail = 2
blissbubbley = 3
paulineppp = 4
madamejoy41 = 5
singlemummynet = 6
anniemcs = 7
I then used a Random Number Generator to choose the winner.......

As you can see from the above screenshot, number 3 was chosen so Congratulations to BLISSBUBBLEY
I won't tell you how long i've been sitting here like a numpty trying to work out how to upload my screenshot to blogger, phew, all done now though!
Anyway, Congrats again to blissbubbley....if you could DM me your address via twitter i'll get that posted out to you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)