Wednesday 7 July 2010

Aveeno Discoverer's Programme

I have been accepted on to the AVEENO® Discoverer Programme, helping to spread the word about AVEENO® products. I get sent free AVEENO® products and have the possibility of being rewarded with additional benefits.

As you can probably guess by the above statement, I am one of those lucky enough to have been chosen as an Aveeno Discoverer...and I feel very privelaged to be one of the chosen few!
I was recently sent 2 fantastic boxes containing a selection of Aveeno products, 1 of which I am to use and review, the other to pass on to friends and family to get their opinions.  For this reason, I will be doing a double review of each product....my own opinion and that of whoever has been lucky enough to trial for me.
Here is a pic of what i've been sent:


Just in case you can't read them, the products are:
Daily Moisturising Lotion (fragrance free) - this contains finely-milled Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emolients and is said to replenish the skin's natural barrier function. An improvement is to be seen after just 2 weeks of use and skin willbe left soft, smooth and healthy.
Daily Moisturising Lotion (lightly scented) - this has the same description as the above product, but is lightly scented with Lavender.
Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion - this is made using Shea Butter and a unique Triple Oat Complex, also containing finely-milled Colloidal Oatmeal, Oat Oil and Oat Essence to soothe on contact hence providing immediate relief and comfort to dry and irritable skin. It is also said to leave skin soft, smooth and healthy and is fragrance free too.
Hand Cream - containing Colloidal Oatmeal, it is said to form a 'protective glove' which also lasts through washing.

This is just a little information about what i'm going to be reviewing.  I have already began using some of the products and have handed some to friends too. Watch this space for those reviews and any questions, just ask...I don't bite!
I will add another update with a bit more information about Aveeno and their fantastic range of products too, if theres anything specific you'd like to know then again, just ask and I will try and answer as best I can....no trick questions though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)