Thursday 26 August 2010

Aveeno Hand Cream

I have been accepted on to the AVEENO® Discoverer Programme, helping to spread the word about AVEENO® products. I get sent free AVEENO® samples and have the possibility of being rewarded with additional benefits.

The next product for review is the Aveeno Hand Cream as shown below:




I won't bore you with how fantastic I believe this product is as i've already reviewed it previously, but just a quick recap.......I can't recommend this enough, it gives a lovely soft feeling to hands which are dry and in need of some tlc, it also continues working even after washing so theres no need to continuously reapply. A great all rounder in a handy sized tube!
I asked my friend to review this cream for me too as she works as a hairdresser and suffers with dry, irritated hands. Heres what she thought:
"When I first got this cream, I wasn't sure if it would actually help at all as my hands are dry and quite rough due to using various hair chemicals and the constant washing and drying I do at work. I've tried many creams before and although some of them do work for a while, I have to reapply quite often. This cream was different though. It feels quite luxurious when applied and you don't need a great deal as it spreads quite well. I could immediately feel the protective coating it put over my hands. I went about my normal daily work and found that I didn't need to reapply until before bed that evening....amazing! Whilst at work, my boss spotted me with it and asked where I got it as she is a regular user of Aveeno products, but hadn't tried the hand cream. I rang Elaine who gave me the web address to pass on so she could find out more. Overall, I found this to be the best i've used so far and will continue with it."
 
As you can see, i'm not the only one who thinks this is fab, why not try it for yourselves, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
For more information about Aveeno and their products, click here and for details of where to buy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)