Thursday 5 August 2010

Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss

Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss in 800 Crystal Clear


Sorry about the picture quality....with it being a clear gloss it kept reflecting the light!

Anyway, this is my next mission from Rimmel London and I have to say, I was over the moon when this landed as i'm a huge fan of glosses!
I love the tapered design of the bottle and the fact that you can see the colour of the gloss inside...makes choosing so much easier as there are 14 fantastic colours available

This fabulous new gloss contains a shine magnifying formula which uses a boosted technology giving lips up to 80% more shine and making them up to 40% curvier.

That's the nitty gritty bit out of the way, now for my opinion!!
The design of the wand makes this extremely easy to apply as it snugly glides along the lips leaving a perfect coat of gloss. The shine was, I must admit, quite remarkable and I immediately felt quite sexy! My lips also appeared to look fuller which I personally rather liked, however, although this claims to be non sticky, I found the opposite to be true. Admittedly, it's not quite as sticky as some i've tried, but I did have to remove my hair from my lips quite a few times, not to mention the sticky marks I left on the side of cups. I also found that they remained sticky even after rubbing the gloss off!
For me though, this is a pretty small price to pay for voluptuous glossy lips - far better than running the risk of surgery and ending up with a famous Trout Pout!!
Despite drinking and eating, I found that my gloss didn't need replacing too often and it also gave my usual lippy a great boost when applied over the top.
Overall, this is a winner for me and i'm now raring to try some of the other shades available....if you have already, please let me kjnow what you think!
Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss is available to buy from various retailers including Boots where it is costs just £4.49 - a bargain in my book!
There is also the chance of winning one of these for yourself from Rimmel London - why not give it a go, you never know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)