Tuesday 5 October 2010

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

So sorry for the delay in this post but i've had so much going on lately, time spent on the computer has been few and far between.
As most of you who read my blog will already know, I have been trying the new Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara, and yes, it's been just over 30 days now so time for my final review.

The picture below was taken on day 31 which was 26th September 2010 and is again, my natural lashes without any mascara:

Sorry for the picture quality, but my camera's on the blink so had to use my phone. I hope that despite this, you can actually see the difference compared to how my lashes looked before my first application (see earlier post).

I stand by my initial opinion on this mascara....it's flippin amazing!! Never before have I managed to find a mascara which has everything...good colour, no clumps, works to extend lashes naturally and last but by no means least, I didn't suffer any kind of reaction to it. My eyes are usually pretty sensitive and I have to compromise....sparse lashes but eyes fine or nice, healthy looking lashes with watery eyes. I ususally opt for the latter!!
I was slightly nervous about trying this due to my sensitivity so for the first time of wearing, I stayed indoors. No need for that though! Not only did my lashes look fuller and more alluring, but the normal slight burning sensation and the tears were no more....hooray!!
After the full 30 days, my lashes are slightly thicker and have definately improved in  both length and colour.

This is a very welcome addition to my make-up bag and I will continue to use it. I hope my review has helped a few of you take the plunge and give it a whirl too.

This review is based upon my own opinions, however, your own opinion may differ.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. glad you felt the difference. I noticed a slight difference in my lashes too after using it for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)