Sunday 13 March 2011

Braun Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator Week 2

As you know, i've been using the Braun Silk-epil Dual Epilator as part of my BzzCampaign, and on Wednesday, it was time to use it for it's second outing.

Since I found the first time slightly uncomfortable, this time I decided to take my mp3 player in the bathroom and listen to some music in the hope that a few of my fave tunes would relax me a little. For me, this worked a treat. I bopped a little whilst applying the Gillette shave gel, picked up the epilator and began.
This time, there was alot less pain, although I wouldn't say it was 'painless'. With the epilator not only plucking out the hairs but also shaving away the leftovers, you're left with nothing but a nice smooth finish. Personally, I applied Palmer's Coconut Cream after epilation to help soothe and moisturise my legs....it cooled and relieved them in no time!
It's now Sunday and i've noticed that the hairs, although visible, seem much fairer in colour and are less coarse than they usually are after shaving.

So far, so good then! As it's recommended that you epilate weekly for 4 weeks to begin with, I still have 2 weeks left so look out for the next update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)