Monday 21 March 2011

Braun Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator Week 3

Well hello you lovely lot! Another week has just flown by and it's that time already......week 3 of my epilation! Sorry this post is a little later than normal but I had a pretty hectic weekend (i'll probably blog about it later)!
I did my epilation on Wednesday and, like last week,  I took my music in the bathroom with me. I have to say that the whole process is becoming much easier, especially since I now know what to expect. Same routine....soak in the bath for a few minutes, apply the Gillette gel then away I go. This time however, the pain was only slight and I actually quite enjoyed the whole experience....it was pamper time for me!
After epilation, I applied my Palmers Coconut moisturiser which soothed my legs and the little red pimples which normally appear were much less than prominent.
Before I started using the epilator I shaved my legs every 2 days. Since using it, i've only been epilating once a week (as instructed) and I have to say, the hair growth seems to be slowing....HOORAY!!
So far, so good then. I can't express how impressed I am with this and i'm already not sure whether I could go back to shaving!
It is recommended to epilate weekly for the first 3-4 weeks, I personally may continue for about 5-6 weeks before doing less often but everyone's different so go by your own instincts.
Okay, thats it for another week, although the next post may seem to come quite quickly  as it's only 2 days till I need to use it again! Please keep a lookout and thanks for continuing to read.

I received the Braun Silk-epil Dual Epilator for review as part of a BzzCampaign and this post is based on my own thoughts and opinions but remeber, not everyone's the same, your own may differ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)