Wednesday 3 August 2011

Rimmel London Vinyl Max Lip Gloss


This was my latest mission from Rimmel London , and boy, was I excited about this!! Apart from mascara's, lip glosses are my next fave (and must have) beauty item!
WOW...no ordinary lip gloss here m'aam, Rimmel boast that this is ther most 'voluptuous' wand ever for full coverage in just one stroke resulting in a high gloss shine. It also contains a plumping formula with a magnifying complex to volumize and smooth lips whilst reducing fine lines and wrinkles giving your lips that much wanted fuller' plumper lip look.
Here's a pic of the super wand they mention


My pic really doesn't show just how incredibly large the wand is, but it really does take just one swoop over each lip and you're done...with fantastic results too!


Apologies for the slight 'pout' but hey, I felt so good wearing this, I just couldn't help myself! The colour i'm wearing is 211 DESIRE and personally, I think it's absolutely gorgeous!! My lips were instantly transformed looking fuller which in turn, bossted my confidence no end! The high gloss finish really is amazing, and it lasts through a good few cuppas and meals without needing to be constantly reapplied.
As with most Rimmel London products, the Vinyl Max Lip Gloss is available in 6 fantastic shades, each one guaranteed to make you look and feel superb!

This is one of my new beauty essentials...I would shout it from the rooftops how good I think this is without any hesitation at all, however this review, as with all my reviews, is based upon my own personal opinion and your own may differ.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Im sold love the gloss and such a great coverage,Im loving your reviews thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)