If your a parent, this is something you'll hear constantly during your child's life ...why is the sky blue? why do I have to go to school? why can't I have more sweets? why do I have to come in early? to name but a few and yes, I too have many unanswered whys! This Meme gives me the chance to put my questions forward and hopefully someone out there may just have the answers ...feel free to leave a comment if you do!
1. Why is it that when i'm ready for a lie-in on a Sunday morning, my neighbours decide it's time to do the garden or DIY ...is it deliberate?
2. Why when I decide to have a quiet night with my man do we always get company?
3. Why does my computer wait until i'm mid-way through a blog post or survey then decide to loose connection or restart ...does it have a built in sensor?
4. Why does someone always either phone or knock ...just as i'm about to sit down and relax with a hot cuppa? They never fail!
5. Why does it rain every time my car is washed?
6. Why when I peg my washing out, do birds see fit to 'christen' it with their droppings?
7. Why do socks never come out the wash in pairs? This is my pile so far ...
9. Why when I go clothes shopping can I never find my size in the things I like yet if I look again when i'm skint, they're guaranteed to have it in stock?
10. Why can't I apply nail varnish without it looking like a toddler has done it?
Well, these are my unanswered questions ....any answers would be greatly appreciated!
I am now passing this Meme onto a few other bloggers so they too can share their 'why' questions. To be part of this you will need to complete the following steps ...
1. Post your whys - as many or as few as you like
2. Link your post to Mummy Central
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. Feel free to leave your questions below if you aren't a blogger but demand some answers!
I'm now tagging the following bloggers ...
Jane at 7hippopotamus
Sarah at Boo, Roo and Tigger Too
Catherine at Katy Little Lady
Sarah at Sarah's
Lauren at A Lauren to Herself