Sunday 19 October 2014

BLUEBERRIES DRY SKIN ULTRA HYDRATING BODY WASH from MY PURE


I received some Yes to Blueberries Dry Skin Ultra Hydrating Body Wash free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

As I'm nearing my forties, I try to find products which are more suitable to my maturing skin and offer real benefits. The 'Yes to Blueberries is Yes To's speciality range for age-damaged or mature skin. It improves firmness and diminishes the appearance of fine lines with blueberries, cotton thistle and paracress flower'.



 I really love the size of this bottle as it's nice and chunky which means you can get a good grip of it even when you're hands are wet. There is a small opening in the lid which is where the body wash is dispensed from. Simply press one side down, and the other side pops open ....



I'm not quite sure how well you can see the hole in my pics, but it is incredibly difficult to dispense the body wash through it. I had to hold my scrunchie between my knees and use both hands to squeeze the bottle and even then, only a small amount dribbled out of the end. I found it far easier to remove the lid altogether and pour directly from the top of the bottle.


So, unless you have muscles like Arnie, I suggest this to be the best way to use the body wash.

I could smell this immediately after removing the lid and I really liked it. It has a pretty strong smell, but also a clean, fresh one and the blueberries really come through. I poured about a 50p piece size onto my scrunchie and found that this was more than enough to get a good, thorough wash. The body wash lathered up well and had a nice creamy feel on my skin which when rinsed, left it feeling nourished and moisturised. The lather was easily rinsed off and didn't leave any kind of residue. This product is also great to use as a bubble bath and creates a nice relaxing aroma whilst being kind to skin. The blueberries are a natural source of anti-oxident while the Shea Butter provides good moisturisation. After drying, I noticed that my skin didn't feel as tight as usual and had a nice glow to it. I didn't apply moisturiser as it didn't seem necessary ....which doesn't happen often!

Overall, I really liked this product although do feel that the bottle opening needs a little attention. As with all My Pure products, you're guaranteed that this is derived from natural ingredients and won't be harmful to your skin.

Yes to Blueberries Dry Skin Ultra Hydrating Body Wash is available to buy from My Pure at a cost of £7.99 for 500ml.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)