Saturday 28 February 2015

A'kin Hand, Nail & Cuticle Creme from My Pure


I received the above product free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are based upon my own experiences.

I often find that my hands suffer more than anywhere else on my body due to everyday tasks such as washing dishes, clothes washing, polishing etc. They become very dry, especially during the winter months, and often crack making them pretty painful at times. A lot of creams to help combat this are available on the market, but I often find that they leave a greasy after-feel on my hands and are only really suitable for night time use. When I noticed the A'kin Lavender & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Creme available on the My Pure site, I decided to give it a try.


This product claims to give 'soft, supple hands & strong nails' whilst 'rapidly absorbing into the skin'.


Simply squeeze a generous amount into hands, and proceed to massage in. The first time I used this, I put way too much into my hand and had to dab a little off. A blob about the size of a 10p was the perfect amount for me to use ....not the huge dollop I applied the first time! The Lavender smell really comes through in this cream and I found it really relaxing massing it into my hands. I made sure I paid particular attention to my cuticles as they often become really hard and flaky, as does the area around my nails. It didn't take long before all the cream was absorbed which I really loved. My hands felt refreshed and perfectly moisturised but not too greasy to hold a cup, and had a slightly more youthful appearance to them.

When i first started using this hand cream, I found that I applied around 4 times a day, however after just 3 days of this, I was able to just apply twice a day, morning and night, to keep the skin moisturised and pain free.
If like me, you suffer from dry, cracked, sore skin, then I would highly recommend this cream as it has a rich, creamy texture and is full of beneficial ingredients which really work long term.

A'kin Hand, Nail & Cuticle Creme is available to buy from My Pure, and at the moment is on special offer for just £10.80 for a 75ml tube. (prices correct at time of post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)