Monday 30 March 2015

Living Nature Bloom Lipstick with FREE Lip Hydrator


I received Living Nature Bloom Lipstick with Lip Hydrator from My Pure free of charge in return for an honest review. All opinions are based upon my own experience.


I've only recently began wearing lipstick again as my lips had suffered terribly during the winter months resulting in soreness, redness and a bit of chapping. I tended to opt for a clear coat of lip balm to help repair and protect my lips but now, they're in much better condition, so I thought it time to experiment with lip colour again. I noticed this duo on the My Pure site and it really appealed as you don't only get a gorgeous lippy, but it also comes with a free lip hydrator ....music to my ears!

Both are packaged separately and it's clear to see from the boxes exactly which one is which.


It's a wee bit difficult to see in this pic, but the outer casing on both products have a lovely velvety feel to them which oozes sophistication and makes them very easy to hold. The black casing is also very sleek.


The lip hydrator can be worn either alone, or as a base coat for a coloured lippy and works very well either way. it glides over lips with ease and immediately moisturises and hydrates leaving them feeling soft and kissable. It's also non-sticky which is a massive bonus as I hate it when I apply something to my lips and find that afterwards, I have to pry the apart! When used alone, this seems to last on the lips for ages and those who know what I'm like for cuppas, would be surprised to know that this really did go the distance and didn't need reapplied after each one ...superb!


The lipstick itself is called Bloom and is an absolutely gorgeous deep reddy/pinkish shade ...very Springlike! I'm often a little sceptical about applying colour over the top of anything as it often dulls the colour down making it look alot paler than anticipated, however even after applying the lip hydrator, the colour of the lippy was still as strong and bold as it looked in the tube. Again, this glided on with ease and the shape of teh end was perfect for giving full, even coverage. I didn't suffer any 'bleeding' around the edges of my lips using this which is another problem I often encounter, and the colour remained strong throughout most of the day so no need to keep re-applying!

Overall I was thrilled with the results of both of these products and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Made with only the finest natural ingredients to guarantee a pout to be proud of.

Living Nature Bloom Lipstick with FREE Lip Hydrator is available from My Pure at a cost of £19.50 (reduced from £34.50 at time of post). It may seem a  little pricey but I assure you that it's well worth it for the results it provides.


1 comment:

  1. I really love the look of these as I have awfully dry lips all year round, love this colour Bloom too. Another fab review as always hun.
    Thanks for popping by to see me too; hope your keeping well. XxX

    ReplyDelete

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)