Thursday 30 April 2015

Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes from my Pure



I received a pack of Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are based upon my own experiences.

My facial skin has suffered really badly during the long winter months and is in dire need of having some new life injected into it. Apart from suffering dryness, my skin looks dull, drawn and is currently boasting a few more wrinkles than I'd like to see. It was time to find something to help combat this and that's where Yes to Grapefruit came in very handy. Each pack contains 25 wipes which claim to 'cleanse, exfoliate and brighten' the skin.


There is a tough, plastic central lid on the pack which is very easy to pop open and helps keep the wipes from loosing any moisture once opened ....genius!


Simply open the lid, remove the small seal cover and pull through the facial wipe. I was quite impressed that I actually managed to pull out only one wipe, as past experience tells me that you usually manage to pull at least 2 through at a time! The wipes are a generous size and have a nice textured feel to them. They're thick enough to scream quality, but not too thick to manipulate. When wiping over the neck and face, you can feel the gentle exfoliation and the coolness of the wipe was really refreshing. On the odd couple of hot days we enjoyed recently, I placed the wipes in the fridge for an hour or so before use and they gave some much needed relief at the end of a sweaty day. The wipes are lightly fragranced with grapefruit giving a lovely fresh burst which lingers on the skin. I noticed immediately that my skin looked brighter and felt firmer. you are recommended to use these 2/3 times per week and I found that this was enough to make a visible difference as well as one you can feel. I also noticed a visible improvement in my spots which aren't major but are enough to give me a bit of a complex. These wipes worked wonders on clearing my skin and leaving it blemish free as well as refreshed and nourished.

Overall I would highly recommend these wipes and feel that they made a real difference for me!

Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes cost £3.99 for a pack of 25 and are available to buy from My Pure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)