Friday 22 May 2015

FNUG Trendsetter Nail Polish from My Pure

Trendsetter

I received a bottle of FNUG Natural Nail Polish in Trendsetter free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are based upon my own experience.

I am a HUGE fan of nail polishes and love nothing more than experimenting with various colours and designs - this isn't to say that I'm any good when it comes to the art of nail painting as it generally resembles something a 3 year old would achieve! However, I do like to try.

I have tried the FNUG range of nail polishes before and remain as impressed as ever. The pots are an ideal size and show the colour of the polish clearly. The polish itself comes out thick enough to give a reasonable coat, but not too thick that it looks gloopy or takes ages drying. I found that after around a minute, my nails were touchably dry and able to withstand a second coat. The brush is one of the best I've used as it has a decent width which manages to cover most of the nail in one fell swoop. My baby fingernails are quite small so I did worry that the brush may be a wee bit big but it managed no problem ....one swipe and it was job done!

After 1 coat
The above pic shows my nails after just one coat and although the coverage is pretty decent, you can still see a bit of transparency through the nails, especially my middle finger. For this reason, I decided to give them two coats .......

After 2 coats
My nails were loaded with colour and I really love the high gloss finish which was achieved after two coats. the nail polish did begin to chip slightly after around 3-4 days, but I do a lot of dishes which is never a good thing when trying to stay chip free! It did last longer than some of the other brands I have tried, and because it is a natural product with added vitamins, I knew my nails were being nourished at the same time.
Although the polish looks pretty blue in the pics, it does have a slight hint of purple to it. Unfortunately, no matter which angle I placed the camera at or where in my house I stood, I just couldn't pick up on it.

FNUG Natural Nail Polish in Trendsetter is available to buy from My Pure and currently on offer costing £10.80 for an 8.5ml bottle. (All prices correct at time of post. Normal price £12.00)
There are plenty other colours to choose from so go on, spoil yourself!!
I would definitely recommend this product as it lasts for ages and a little goes a really long way!
About FNUG:
FNUG polishes contain strengthening silica and vitamin A, D, E, and B.
They also contain caviar to bring your nails the benefit of the high content of nutritious essential amino acids and minerals found in the micro eggs.
FNUG Nail Polish does NOT contain Formaldehyde, Toulene or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).
A chip-resistant polish that not only looks good but conditions the nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)