Monday 11 May 2015

Power Foam Roller available from Amazon.co.uk

Box (front)

Box (back)

I received the Power Foam Roller by PurePower free of charge, in return for an honest review. All opinions are based upon my own experience.

I regularly suffer severe knots in my shoulders and upper back, so thought that this may help alleviate the pain as well as being useful as a pre-workout warm-up.
A short time after I placed my order, I received an email explaining how to claim my free e-book. I followed the instructions and was able to download my e-book quickly and easily to my pc. Before I had even received the Power Foam Roller, I was able to read up on it and get myself familiar with the recommended uses. This came in very handy when my package arrived a few days later as I already had an idea of how to use it to its best advantage. The e-book not only describes in detail how to use it, but also comes with handy pictures so you can be sure you're using it correctly.


The roller itself has a sturdy bright green, plastic, hollow internal tube which is covered in a durable foam ....

Hollow inner tube

Sturdy foam covering

The foam itself isn't exactly soft, but you can push it in with your finger and it has 'bumpy' areas for maximum impact ....

'Bumpy' parts

More 'bumpy' parts

It's alot more lightweight than I expected so can be moved around with ease.

You are warned to expect some discomfort, tenderness and possibly bruising so I was prepared for the worst, especially as I only have a small, bony frame and it advises to 'roll on soft tissue and avoid direct contact over bone or joints'. As my shoulders and upper back are where I suffer most, this is where I began. I placed the Power Roller under my shoulder blades and positioned my body accordingly. I then, gently, began to roll my body up and down the roller. I could definitely feel it, although it wasn't exactly painful, just slightly uncomfortable as it worked its way over the knots. I repeated this exercise 10 times before moving onto the next one and was surprised at how much more at ease my muscles felt, despite now beginning to feel slight pain whilst rolling. I did notice a few slight creaks and groans coming from the Power Roller, but at no point did I feel that it wouldn't be able to take the strain, after all, it does come with a lifetime guarantee which shows just how confident they are that this will last!
I've been using this daily for around a week now and find that it still works wonders for me and with practice, it becomes much easier to use.
I was also really impressed when I received another email making sure that all was well with my new purchase, and offering assistance/advice if at all needed. This gave me so much reassurance. All in all a great product with proven benefits and fantastic customer service and aftercare team.


You can purchase the Power Roller from Amazon.co.uk at a cost of £26.99 (rrp £49.99) with free delivery.  Prices correct at time of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)