Friday 5 June 2015

Organyc Cotton Pleats & Intimate Wash


I was recently sent some Organyc products free of charge, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

As indicated by the name, Organyc offer a wide range of organic natural feminine care products including sanitary protection, maternity wear and beauty and baby care, all made using organic cotton wool offering exceptional softness. You can rest assured that Organyc products are also free from Parabens, Synthetic ingredients, Perfumes or Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP).

For the purpose of this review, I chose Cotton Pleats and Intimate Wash as these were both relevant to me and something I use regularly, although different brands.


Firstly, it's the Cotton Pleats which come in a 100g pack, and are 100% organic.


As you can see, this has a a nifty drawstring top to keep the cotton pleats free from dirt and dust. I often find with this type of fastening that the strings break, but this is really sturdy and strong which is a bonus for me.
I'm not sure what anyone else thinks, but when I read 'organic', I often think that it's not going to be quite as soft as your average cotton wool but I'm pleased to say that I have been proven so wrong with this product. I regularly use shops own brand cotton pleats/balls for applying creams and removing make-up and I'd actually say that this is softer than a few of the ones I have tried. It's easy to pull of the right amount and although it is really soft, it's also incredibly strong! I also know that I'm being extra kind to my skin when using this so it's a hit all round for me.



The Intimate Wash comes in a 250ml bottle and has a pump action lid. Simply twist to open, pump out required amount then twist again to close. 
I often find that using soap for more intimate areas can cause irritation, so I regularly use intimate hygiene washes instead as they tend to work in harmony with the bodies natural oils. This particular wash is safe for use by both men and women which makes it a bit different to others I've tried as most are catered specifically for women. 
This comes out in the form of a clear liquid which isn't overly runny ...slightly gel like. It does have a very slight 'plant like' smell but nothing overpowering and I only noticed it for a few seconds. The wash contains organic calendula & chamomile extract as well as aloe vera and cornflower to cool and soothe the skin. I have used this daily with no irritation or unwanted smells and love how fresh and clean I feel afterwards. It lathers up well and 1 pump provides enough for a thorough wash.

Overall I would highly recommend both of these products as they're kind to your skin, natural and really work!

Organyc Cotton Pleats cost £2.99 for a 100g pack
Organyc Intimate Wash costs £6.95 for a 250ml bottle

There are loads of other great products available too so please click here to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)