Wednesday 19 August 2015

KOSMEA Hydrating Rosewater Mist from My Pure


I received Kosmea Hydrating Rosewater Mist free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Although few and far between, we have been lucky enough to enjoy some pretty hot weather here in the UK which has had a terrible effect on my skin. It is far dryer than normal and always feels tight which means it's also pretty uncomfortable. I do apply moisturiser in the mornings but when you get a bit sweaty, it seems to just wipe away leaving my skin vulnerable.


The back of the box states that "This hydrating facial mist is made with a thousand delicately distilled rose petals. With each spray, skin is hydrated and refreshed".

Sounds almost too good to be true right? Well that's what I thought until I tried it!


I opted for the travel size so that it would fit snugly in my handbag and therefore able to come with me wherever I went. It operates with a simple pump action spray and releases a nice amount of product giving good coverage with each spray. You can definitely smell the rosewater although it's not what I'd class as overpowering, just a nice, subtle hint of smell. The spray is uber refreshing when sprayed and on the extra hot days, I found that placing the bottle in the fridge for an hour or so before use, makes it nice and cool, which was perfect on really hot days. The moisturisation element is effective immediately, leaving skin feeling refreshed, calmed and perfectly hydrated. Once sprayed, you only have to wait a few seconds before skin is dry to touch and unbelievably, my make-up remained in tact despite me spraying after applying! The fact that it sprays very finely means that you don't get dirty great wet patches here and there, it's all pretty even and doesn't feel like a blast in the face when spraying.
The key ingredients are:
Rosa Damascena, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, Geraniol, Citronellol and Eugenol.

Overall I really loved this product and would definitely buy it again as it's lightweight, refreshing and left my skin feeling rejuvenated and pampered.

You can purchase Kosmea Hydrating Rosewater Mist from My Pure at a cost of £8.00 for a 25ml handbag sized bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)