Thursday 13 August 2015

NEW Feel Romantic Radox Shower Cream



I was sent a bottle of Radox Shower Cream free of charge, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Radox have introduced a new range of shower creams which are bursting with fresh fragrances designed to transform your mood.
The four new fragrances are:


Feel Romantic
Lather up with this creamy shower-time treat, boasting romantic scents of Orchid & Blueberry to tantalise the senses and leave your skin feeling loved.


Feel Rejuvenated
Step into the shower and rejuvenate your senses with a blend of Orange Oil & nutritious Vitamin E to leave you feeling energised and ready to take on the day.


Feel Pampered
After a long day, de-stress, feel pampered and make the most of me-time with a creamy and fragrant blend of Shea Butter & Ginger to keep skin soft, supple and nourished.


Feel Calm
Create a calming shower sanctuary with this creamy shower cream, expertly blended with Jojoba Oil & soothing Chamomile to leave you feeling relaxed and renewed.

I received Feel Romantic and have to say that I was really impressed. The shower cream feels really luxurious and has a gorgeous creamy texture, which lathers up well whether using hands or a scrunchie. Just a small amount is sufficient for a full body wash and it rinses off with ease leaving no residue. The smell is simply divine. The subtle mixture of Orchid & Blueberry provides a fruity smell which I personally found to be quite sensual too. On the back of the bottle, this is described as a 'love letter in scent' and I couldn't agree more nor could I have put it better myself.

The scent is one of those that seems to hang on your skin, even hours after drying so you're guaranteed to smell fresh and dreamy all day long. The creaminess of Radox did the world of good for my dry skin leaving it feeling refreshed, well nourished and ready to take on the world. I had no tightness, even on my legs, which meant that I did't need to waste time applying moisturiser.

This is one shower cream I would highly recommend both for the gorgeous fragrances available and for the way it left my skin feeling.

Each bottle contains 250ml and the rrp is £2.15 which I think is pretty darned good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)