Thursday 8 October 2015

Eco Tools Skin Perfecting BB/CC Brush from My Pure


I received an Eco Tools Skin Perfecting BB/CC Brush free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

I'm a huge fan of BB and CC creams but have always just used my hands to apply and never had any problems. I've heard & read many things about how different and more even the application can be by using a suitable brush, so eventually, my curiosity got the better of me. This particular brush is made by Eco Tools and is specifically designed to apply both BB and CC creams.

Packaging
I personally really loved the packaging for this brush as due to it being mainly material rather than cardboard, I was able to replace my cleaned brush back inside for safe keeping until its next use.


The brush itself has a recycled aluminium ferrule and sleek bamboo handle whilst the bristles are soft and cruelty free.



As shown in my pic, the brush is specifically angled to provide exceptional coverage and is able to get into those awkward places like the sides of the nose etc with ease.

To use, I simply applied a small amount of BB cream to the back of my hand then dipped the brush in it before beginning to apply to my face. I started with my forehead and worked my way over my cheeks before tackling round my nose and eyes. I also used it to help blend around the jawline which is one of the most important parts to get right as I personally hate it when 'tide lines' can be seen. The bristles are really soft making them comfortable on my skin, but they're still strong enough to give even coverage without any problems. I found my BB cream blended in well and surprisingly, there weren't even any bristle lines which I had anticipated. Cleaning was really easy too, just make sure it's thoroughly dried before using again!

I was really impressed with how this performed and think I've actually been converted, although I probably will still use my hands if in a bit of a rush as I found it slightly more time consuming with the brush. I finally get what all the hype is about and oddly enough, I agree that this is something well worth investing in.

Eco Tools Skin Perfecting BB/CC Brush is available to buy from My Pure and currently costs only £5.94 (prices correct at time of post).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)