Thursday 26 November 2015

Balance Me Luscious Lips from My Pure


I received Balance Me Luscious Lips free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.


It's getting to the time of year when all the Christmas parties start to roll in, and if you're anything like me, normal, everyday lippies seem to dry my lips out making them look unattractive and feeling incredibly sore. It's around this time that I reach for the lip balms but often crave a bit of colour. That's where this gorgeous Luscious Lips comes to the rescue. I really love the packaging as it not only made me feel a bit special, but it would also make an ideal stocking filler! The tinted lip salve contained inside comes in Ruby Red and contains Shea, Mango and Cocoa Butters to help plump, soften and protect your lips against the elements. It also contains Coconut Oil which helps soothe and hydrate.


The tube has an angled head with a small hole making it very easy to apply a decent layer of colour and it helps give really good coverage too. Gently squeeze out the required amount and spread over lips. I immediately noticed that it had a slight minty taste when I applied it which impressed me no end as past experiences have taught me that organic lip products tend to taste a bit meh ...not this one though! It glides on really well and you definitely get instant hydration making lips feel nourished, moisturised and fresh as a daisy. There's also no sticky afterfeel, just a lovely smooth high shine effect.


It's a bit difficult to see the colour well from my pic but the shine you get is fantastic and with just a nice wash of colour, this can be worn either alone or over your favourite red lippy to give it a high shine finish. Being gloss, it only lasted a couple of hours on my lips but that may be the sheer amount of tea I drink, so it did need re-applied quite a few times throughout the day. The handy sized tube means that it will fit in your handbag without too much trouble so you'll always have it handy to top up the colour when needed.

Overall I really loved this product and would have no hesitation in purchasing this myself. I would certainly like to see a few more colours added to this range.

Balance Me Luscious Lips comes in a 10ml tube and is contained in a gorgeous triangular box. It costs £12 and is available to buy from My Pure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)