Thursday 26 November 2015

EcoTools 6 Piece Brush Set from My Pure



I received this EcoTools 6 piece brush set free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

It's been a long time since I've used any kind of brushes to apply my make-up, generally preferring to just use my hands, but I decided after trying the brush for BB cream, it was time to sample other brushes to see if they gave a better finish.

Please don't be mislead, when it says a 6 piece brush set, you actually get 5 brushes and a neat cotton pouch to keep them safe and sound, hence the 6 piece set. Included are brushes for blush, concealer, eye shading, angled eyeliner and a lash & brow groomer. Each of these brushes feature bamboo handles, have recycled aluminium ferrules and cruelty free taklon bristles which are extremely soft.


As I mentioned earlier, these brushes come in a handy cotton pouch which excited me more when I noticed it also has a neat little pocket on the back too .....


The crushes are the perfect size for the jobs in hand and as the bristles are so soft, they don't drag the skin but give a really lovely finish to the make-up. The angled eyeliner brush was most useful to help practice a few of the in season looks and made the job a whole lot easier ...my daughter in particular loved this one! The blush brush is a great size to get a good amount of blush over the apples of your cheeks and my absolute favourite, the lash & brow grooming brush as it's perfect to give those lashes just the look you want and separates the lashes extremely well.

I highly recommend this set and reckon that every woman should own them.

The EcoTools 6 Piece Brush Set costs £14.99 and is available to buy from My Pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)