|Trilogy Everything Balm|
This one product has a whole range of uses from softening cuticles to a massage oil, it has you covered!
The winter months, although not too cold, have played havoc with my skin leaving it dry, tight and feeling very uncomfortable. My hands are sore and slightly flaky, my knees/elbows have suffered more than usual and my lips are constantly dry and chapped making them very painful. I was so in need of something to rescue my skin that when I saw this, I thought my prayers had been answered.
Before I get on with my review, I just want to show you the inside of the box as it made me smile and impressed me no end ....
|Fancy decorated box|
I just love the bright colours and cheery image.
As you can see, the balm is in a block which when warmed slightly, melts and makes it much easier to apply. I rubbed a small amount onto my fingers using the heat off them to gently melt the balm. It does start melting when applied to warm skin anyway and spreads really well.
This does have a very distinct smell but although it's pretty strong, it doesn't linger on the skin for ages so I found it quite bearable.
It can be used for the following:
- Soothing dry, chapped skin: I used it on various areas of my body which are really dry and felt instant relief. My knees & elbows were visibly improved upon the first application and the roughness was replaced with soft skin.
- Softening, smoothing & moisturising: The scaly skin down my shins felt softer and smoother and the bits of flaky skin became invisible.
- Lip conditioning: I have to say that when I applied this to my lips, they felt immediately better although I would throw a little caution here since you can taste the smell (if you get what I mean). Every breath I took gave a really strong taste at the back of my throat which I really didn't like, so although it works wonders, I personally couldn't handle applying it to my lips again.
- Cuticle care: Mine are in terrible condition right now but I have to say that I gently rubbed this over each of my cuticles and they were immediately softened and less visible.
- Melting massage oil: I haven't tried it in this way but am sure it would be fantastic! The aroma will relax and the balm will provide some much needed lubrication for the perfect relaxing massage.
It is also safe to for the whole family to use and is suitable for all skin types. I have dry skin which can occasionally be sensitive and found this calmed ans soothed my skin without causing any irritation.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you suffer from dry patches of skin and need a fast fix. It doesn't leave skin feeling greasy, just nicely nourished making it the perfect balm for all your needs.
Trilogy Everything Balm usually costs £12.50 but is currently on offer for £10.63 and is available to buy from My Pure.