Wednesday 16 March 2016

Inika Lip Liner Pencil from My Pure


I received an Inika Lip Liner Pencil free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

I don't wear lipstick too often but have been experimenting a bit more with colour etc lately and noticed that with some of the darker shades I tried, I had the classic 'bleeding' effect which I hated. Rather than go back to my clear gloss, I decided to try a lip pencil and see if that made any difference.
I saw this Inika one on the My Pure website and as it had the choice of 4 different colours, I though I'd give it a shot.


The best part about this particular liner is that it comes complete with it's own sharpener so you're guaranteed to never be caught out with a blunt liner ...perfect!

There are 4 colour options available, Sugar Plum, Moroccan Rose, Nude Delight and Safari. I opted for Safari.


This liner has a really gorgeous silky feel and glides over the lips with ease and precision. The colour remained even and I found that it was suitable to use with varying shades of lipstick. It was long lasting and also worked well being used to colour the full lips giving them a nice matt finish - adding a touch of clear gloss will give them a high shine!

As I mentioned earlier, one of the things I loved about this was that it comes complete with a sharpener built into the lid so there's no need to carry anything extra. I would however like to throw a little caution your way. I noticed that I had to be really careful when replacing the lid as one tiny twist started the sharpening process, even when it wasn't needed! For this reason, I decided it was far safer for me to keep it in the box before placing in my make-up bag to ensure I didn't waste any. This however was a minor hiccup and not one which would stop me from buying more in the future.

Overall, I would certainly recommend this and look forward to hopefully seeing more colour choices in the future.

You can purchase any Inika Lip Liner Pencil from My Pure, at a cost of £13.50 each which may seem a little pricey, but you do get value for money as a little goes a really long way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)