Thursday 21 April 2016

FNUG Nail Polish in Fnuglista from My Pure


I received FNUG Nail Polish free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Firstly, I must apologise for the state of my nails in this pic. For some reason, as soon as I decide to review nail polish, my nails get a mind of their own and start fighting me by splitting or getting dry, hard skin around the cuticles etc - not a very pretty sight but please bear with me!

I'm a massive fan of this brand and how easy it is to apply, as well as the very generously sized brush it comes with. I've tried many of the shades available from FNUG in the past, but this is the first that isn't a solid colour. As Spring was coming in, I opted for this really pretty pinky blue colour called Fnuglista. It's difficult to tell from my pic but it kind of paints on pink, but has a slight bluey hue here and there. It also looks a little sparkly when the light catches it certain ways which I loved.


This went on with ease, as I expected, and dried within a couple of minutes. I only applied one coat but you may wish to add more for a stronger colour result. As my regular readers will know, I often struggle with polishes as they really don't take kindly to any form of housework/dish washing, but FNUG usually manage to withstand these tasks and out perform many other brands. I did however find that this wasn't the case with this shade. Two lots of dish washing and the colour began to fade away from the outer edges of my nails - not what I expected at all! After this, I decided to remove the nail polish from all fingers and reapply but this time using a top coat afterwards to try and maintain the colour. This worked a treat!! Once week later and although there was very slight chipping on certain nails, I still had pretty good coverage ....YAY!!

I personally loved this shade and would definitely buy it again. There are plenty more shades to choose from if this isn't for you so pop over to the My Pure website and have a gander.

FNUG Nail Polish in Fnuglista is available to buy from My Pure and costs £12.00 for an 8.5ml bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)