Wednesday 7 November 2018

Beauty Pie Membership


I recently took up an offer for a 1 month free membership for a fairly new subscription box company called Beauty Pie. My first box arrived today containing 4 products which I chose myself and I absolutely love the packaging!


In my box are:
- One Palette Wonder
- Fantasticolour Sculpting Lipstick in Guilty Pink
- Triple Beauty Liquid Luminizer in Golden Whirl
- Wonder Gloss Lip Oil in Nude Nectar

I will be explaining more about how Beauty Pie works, as well as reviewing the products I received very soon!

In the meantime, I'd love to hear if any of you have tried this service yet and what your thoughts are?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)