Thursday, 27 October 2011
Mantis Instant Shine & Microfibre Cloths Review and Giveaway - COMPETITION CLOSED!!
I was recently sent some Mantis Instant Shine and Mantis Microfibre Towels from JML for review. These claim to be a new innovation for washing cars where you no longer need a bucket of water and a sponge...yes, you heard me right, no water!!
The instructions are very simple, just spray the Mantis Instant Shine on your car, clean with the Mantis Applicator Towel then change to the Mantis Buffer towel to achieve a high shine. Sounds simple enough, now for the test!
This is a close up of the back of my car before using the Mantis products...pretty dull and dirty. The spray was extremely easy to use, although I wouldn't recommend using it if it's windy outside as not much hits the car. I followed the instructions and found it seemed pretty effortless and provided results I could see...
Although it's a little difficult to tell from these pics, there was a definate difference in both the cleanliness and the shine on my car...very impressive!
This was the dirt removed from just one small section on the back hatch...I didn't realise it was quite so dirty until I saw this lol
Due to it being a sunny day when I decided to clean the car, and the fact that it's silver, my pics don't really do the product justice! In the above pic, the left hand side of the boot is cleaned and polished while the right remains dirty.
The Mantis Spray contains high lubricity polymers which latch onto the dirt and lift it away from the surface, while the gloss boosters give a superb shine and a resistant coating which will keep your bodywork look fab and sparkling.
The Mantis Instant Shine is available for a price of £9.99 and the Mantis Microbibre Towels cost £4.99 and I'd say you'd manage a few car washes out of one bottle as it's quite sparing.
Now that you've read my review, JML have very kindly offered 2 prizes, each consisting of 1 bottle of Mantis Instant Shine and 1 pack of Mantis Microfibre Towels for my lovely readers.
Entry for this great comp couldn't be easier....
1. Like the Mantis facebook page here (this step is mandatory)
2. Come back and leave a comment telling me you've completed step 1 (if you already 'like' the Mantis FB page, all is not lost, just leave a comment telling me you already 'like' and you wish to enter)
3. Don't forget to leave some way for me to contact you, twitter names are ideal if you have one or failing that, please make sure to check back to see if you've been lucky!
4. Please feel free to share this competition using the 'share' buttons below....this step is not mandatory but would be greatly appreciated.
1. Competition is open to the UK only
2. Steps 1 and 2 above MUST be completed or your entry won't count!
3. Competition closes on 18th November 2011 at 12 midnight (GMT) and a winner chosen soon after.