Wednesday 7 December 2011

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush


I've always been a little sceptical about trying 'dry shampoo' as I just couldn't get my head round how it could possibly work, but after hearing so much about Batiste, I decided to give it a go!

Although it's not badly priced (around £3 for a 200ml bottle), I opted for the smaller 50ml bottle which cost around £1.50 from Boots...just in case I didn't like it.

As with all things smelly, I like to have a little sniff before using, and I have to say that this has a gorgeous floral, feminine smell which I absolutely loved! It's not too overpowering either.

I waited until my hair was looking a little worse for wear...in other words, I got up ready to take the kids to school, looked in the mirror and realised my hair was greasier than a chip pan and with no time to wash it! I'm sure you've all been there before and wished for a quick fix...well here it is.
I preceeded to spray it all over my hair starting from the roots not really expecting to see any difference, how wrong was I??
Within 5 minutes, my hair not only looked acceptable, but clean too and the gorgeous smell made me feel like I had a fresh head of hair...fabulous!!

I found this to be really lightweight, easy to use and very effective, so for that, I would highly recommend it. Never again will I be caught out with 'not enough time to wash my hair', i'll simply just reach for the Batiste and all will be well.

The small bottle is also an ideal size to fit in your handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)