Thursday 29 December 2011

Myleene Klass Nails

Ever wanted perfectly polished nails with very little effort?

Well now you can with Myleene Klass Nails!
These easy to use adhesive nail wraps are the answer to all your prayers. Available in 16 different designs, each pack comes with 24 adhesive nail wraps and a nail file...everything you need for perfect nails in no time!

I was recently sent 2 packs to review from JML ...


Inside each pack you'll find a strip with the 24 nail wraps, and a nail file as shown below...


I decided to try the blue ones as it just happens to be my favourite colour!

To use, simply find the size which best fits your finger, carefully peel it away from the backing sheet and place the curved edge against your cuticle. Make sure you have it lined up with you nail and proceed to smooth flat against the nail surface. The excess can be folded over the edge of the nail, then simply filed off.


I am sorry about the picture quality, but my phone which has the camera I normally use is broken, so i've had to resort to a very old phone for the pics!
I'm hoping you get the idea though. The results really are quite amazing. For the first time, I didn't have any nail varnish around the edges of my fingers (something I find hard to avoid lol), no brush strokes and a perfect even colour on every nail (something else I find hard to achieve with nail polish)!

These nail wraps need no drying time and give perfect results every time.

Although the nail wraps are meant to last for a few days, I personally found that mine began to peel overnight...only slightly though, but I did need to re-apply so it's a good job the pack came with spares!
Careful if you do any dishes too, as they didn't take too well to the water and began to peel.

Overall these are perfect for stunning party nails in a hurry as you really can't make a mistake with them, although I wouldn't rely on them to last longer than a day without needing to re-apply a few!

Myleene Klass Nails are available from JML at a cost of £19.99 which includes 5 packs of nail designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)