Thursday 17 September 2015

Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Face Cream from AA Skincare


I received a bottle of Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Face Lotion free of charge from AA Skincare, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Moisturisers are a huge part of my beauty routine as my skin is often really dry which can make it sensitive and uncomfortable. When I was asked to review this product, I have to say I was thrilled as it contains a few ingredients which I was sure would be beneficial to me. Tea Tree Oil contains antiseptic properties as well as being good for the treatment of acne. I don't really suffer from acne but do have the occasional breakout so was curious to see if this would help calm my skin and maybe prevent future breakouts.  Lavender is known for its calming properties and can be used to help treat eczema so I knew it should help give my dry skin some much needed nourishment.


The lotion is dispensed through a pump action top, which although it took a few pumps to release the first drop of moisturiser, is a simple way of giving just the right amount of product. I found that 2 pumps was enough to give good coverage over my face and neck. The first thing I have to say is that the tea tree and lavender smells really come through on this so if you're not a fan, you may be better holding your breath during application! I personally struggled with the strength of the smell but persisted regardless and admittedly, it did subside after just a few minutes. As this is a lotion, it was non-greasy on my skin and dried in well whilst still leaving my skin feel nourished and fully moisturised. I used it twice daily over a week and have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin and a definite reduction in blemishes. My skin tone appears more even and I haven't really suffered with any spots since I began using the lotion. Although I did struggle slightly with the smell, I am really glad I persevered as this is an amazing product which shows significant improvements of my skin.

Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Lotion is available to buy from AA Skincare and costs £5.56 for a 100ml bottle. This product is currently on offer giving you a discount of £1.40 (usual price £6.96).
Readers of my blog can use code BLOG20 to receive an extra 20% discount ...you lucky lot!!

If you feel this moisturiser isn't for you, then please check out the other varieties available as there's something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)