Wednesday 9 November 2016

Greggs Sweet Mince Pies

Forgive me but I'm going back there again, yes, Christmas!! Those of you who personally know me (or follow me on social media) will probably know that I'm a bit of a sweet mince pie freak - I wait all year for them to grace our shelve and when they do, I simply can't get enough of them.

I have, over the years tried many brands and varieties ranging from the ridiculously expensive to the cheapest there is to offer and only one comes up trumps year after year satisfying this intense craving I have and that's Greggs.

Greggs sweet mince pies are the ideal combination of sweetness, fruitiness and flavour and are paired with a unique shortcrust pastry which compliments the filling perfectly. They come in a box of 6 and cost £1.50 - definitely worth every penny!


Okay, it doesn't take a genius to work out that there's a few missing out of this box but they're just way too yummy not to eat!

I'm gonna stick my neck on the line here and probably cause a bit of a hoo-haa but these pies are THE BEST SWEET MINCE PIES EVER!! So, if like me you're a lover of these seasonal treats, get yourself into Greggs and give them a try - you won't be disappointed!!

Feel free to pop back and share your opinions, I'd love to hear them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)