Saturday 13 August 2011

Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream


Next up for review is Nivea Pure & Naturals moisturising day cream.


Pure & Naturals is a new range of products intorduced by Nivea where up to 95% of ingredients used are of natural origin and free from parabens, silicones, colourants or mineral oils! It's defiantely a range worth looking out for and trying for yourself.

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and have really noticed a difference in how my skin looks and feels. The cream itself is just a nice consistency so that when you apply, it smoothes over the skin effortlessly and it only takes a small amount to achieve good coverage of face and neck. Immediately after application, I felt absolutely wonderful! Not only did my skin feel instantly moisturised, but the lovely delicate smell really lifted my spirits.

My skin is usually pretty dry and many creams just seem to irritate it...especially those that are perfumed. This however, soothed my skin after washing (which always makes it feel tight), toned down the redness, moisturised in just the right places and had a non greasy after feel. Ticks all the boxes for me, and best still is that it's gentle enough to used daily, and the longer i've used it, the more luminous my skin has become.

This definately features high on my 'must-have' beauty list as I can't fault it in any way. I look forward to trying many other products in the range too so stay posted :)

I was not requested to do this review and it is based entirely upon my own opinion...it's not to say that yours will be the same so please bare this in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)