Sunday 7 August 2022

Sanctuary Spa Signature Natural Oils

 


Sanctuary Spa has had a makeover, and boy do they look the part! I've been using these Signature Natural Oils products over the last few weeks, and I have to say that I'm in love with all three. Here's why... 

- The Ultra Rich Body Oil Spray is great for a quick spritz when in a rush. Give the bottle a shake, a few sprays over the legs & body, quick rub in and you're good to go. 
- The Ultra Rich Body Butter gives a more indulgent feel. It's really creamy, but not runny, and feels like silk when applied. Coupled with its amazing moisturising ability, it leaves skin feeling super soft, calm and perfectly hydrated - and it lasts all day!
- My favourite of the three is the Salt Scrub! I use this a few times a week because I simply love how it leaves my skin. It's not scratchy like some others I've tried, and gently exfoliates the skin whilst leaving a gorgeous satin sheen. The intense moisture this provides is unreal, and the scaly patches I often get down my shins looked as smooth as the rest of my legs. This sort of gives skin a protective barrier too, so you know it will nourish and protect all day long.

These are suitable for any skin type in my opinion, and I found they worked particularly well on my dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)