Saturday 11 June 2011

Winner of Calling all Vimto fans competition is...

Sorry for the slight delay in announcing the winner of this fabulous competition. My sister got married yesterday, so although the competition ended then, I didn't draw the winner until today.

Thankyou so much for all the entries.....it really has been my post popular competition yet! In total there were 114 of you trying to get your hands on these delicious goodies, but unfortunately I could only enter 110 as the last 4 were after the closing time of 10am....sorry, but fairs fair!

Anyway, each comment was given a number from 1 to 110, in order of how the comments appeared ie 1st to comment was number1, second person number 2 and so on. I then used Random.org to select my winner....
As you can see, the number 14 was chosen and which means that the winner is @littleboo_21!

Congratulations!! I notice you're on twitter (i'm following you now) so if you could please DM me your address details, i'll pass them on to Vimto to arrange delivery of your prize! Well done again and thankyou to everyone else for entering....better luck next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)