Saturday 19 November 2011

Mantis Competition Winners

Thankyou so much for all your entries into my Mantis Instant Shine & Micorfibre Cloths Competition. I can now reveal the lucky winners as chosen using Random.org
Although there were 38 comments, 1 of these was a duplicate entry so I only counted their first entry...hence why I entered a Max of 37 on Random.org rather than 38! (just in case you were wondering). Each entry was given a number from 1 to 37 ie first person to enter was number 1, second person number 2 etc etc...

The first number chosen by Random.org was...


After counting down, I see that number 8 is MunchKim .....Congratulations!!


The second number chosen by Random.org was...


Counting down again, I see that number 29 is Anonymous - Sarah....Congratulations!!


Very well done to you both. If you could please email your addresses to sassysworld@hotmail.co.uk i'll get them passed onto the PR company who will get your prizes sent out.
Many thanks and keep a lookout for more competitions coming soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)