Thursday 24 April 2014

Corsica Gel Flip Flops from Beach Athletics


I was recently sent a pair of Corsica Gel flip flops in black from Beach Athletics free of charge, in return for an honest review.
                                                                             
Packaged flip flops

Individually wrapped for hygiene purposes

Bottom of flip flops

I was extremely impressed with how my flip flops arrived. Not only were they sealed in a clear plastic bag, but each flip flop was individually wrapped in plastic which meant I knew they were hygienically clean. They also came with a handy little hanger (as shown in pic) which I personally loved .....it's the little things that please!

Packaging unwrapped
Once removed from the plastic wrapping, I couldn't help but have a good old feel. These are truly fabulous. They are slightly more weighty than regular flip flops, although not what i'd class as 'heavy' .....i'm guessing this is due to the gel cushioning. The white strap bits which sit over the feet are very flexible, although they don't feel flimsy in the slightest. They are made with polyurethane (PU) which gives them great memory characteristics and offers supreme comfort due to the gel foot-bed. They also have a very durable sole.



I often struggle with new flip flops, especially the bit which sits between the toes as it often rubs and causes irritation. These however, are completely different to anything I've ever tried before. The material is so soft and flexible, that it sat snugly between my toes and didn't cause me any problems at all. I had no red marks or itching and after a while, I even forgot that it was there!
The gel foot-bed provides optimum comfort and I have to say, you'd think these were 'made-to-measure' as they fit so comfortably ....and I don't say that often, especially about flip flops! I wore them for a whole day whilst doing a bit of shopping, housework, pegging out washing etc and they were amazing. I managed to keep them on my feet without struggling and my feet remained comfortable from the second I put them on until the moment I took them off.

Overall, I absolutely love my new flip flops and will definitely be sporting them during the summer months ....if we get some sun anyway! I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing these and would highly recommend them to anyone who fancies some flip flops but without the usual pain and redness that normally goes with them.

Corsica Gel Flip Flops are available to buy from Beach Athletics and cost £23.00. They are available in sizes 4 - 7 ( I received my usual size 4 and they fit perfectly so the sizes are pretty accurate). Why not check out the other ranges available while you're there, you won't be disappointed!

You can also follow Beach Athletics on Twitter ...don't forget to say Hi! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)