Thursday 30 April 2015

Alva Rhassoul Repair Spray from My Pure


I received a bottle of Alva Rhassoul Repair Spray free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are based upon my own experiences.

As regular readers of my blog will know, I suffer from pretty problematic skin and have done for some time. Over the years, my skin has become drier and prone to the odd outbreak of spots, something I thought I'd left behind in my teens! I've tried many products designed specifically for spots but find that although some of them seem to work a little, they dry out the surrounding skin which becomes uncomfortable and results in me having to stop using the product. I hoped that this would be different as it not only contains tea tree oil and manuka oils, but also has 90% aloe vera to help provide some much needed moisture.


The bottle comes with a pump action spray top making the oil easy to dispense and preventing any spillage. To use, simply spray a little onto a cotton pad and dab over problem areas. It can also be sprayed directly onto neck and decollete area.

The hardest part for me was getting past the smell! It's very pungent and, in my opinion, isn't particularly pleasant. I managed to squirt a small amount onto a cotton pad and apply it to the few spots which were visible on my face. I was unable to spray it directly onto my neck etc as the smell was quite overpowering. Putting the smell aside, I applied the oil each night before bed and after a couple of days, I saw a visible reduction in both the size of the offending spots and despite this being applied directly to the spots, the surrounding skin didn't suffer at all and remained moisturised. I continued using each night for 1 week and my spots had completely gone ...relief! My skin has been clear since but as soon as I see one appear, i won't hesitate to reach for this repair spray.Due to this being a spray rather than a cream or gel, a tiny amount stretches a long way so you really do get value for money.

Best of all, this product is a natural,certified, organic, vegan AND vegetarian product which is not tested on animals.

Alva Rhassoul Repair Spray costs £11.95 for a 75ml bottle and is available to buy from My Pure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)