Wednesday 16 June 2021

New Lenor Outdoorable

 


I was recently lucky enough to be chosen by Supersavvyme to review this new Lenor Outdoorable in Spring Awakening. To be honest, I was somewhat sceptical that something I used in my wash, could suddenly make my clothes smell like they'd been dried outdoors when the hadn't! Obviously, I couldn't wait to try this out, and as luck would have it, the day after receiving it the heavens opened and I couldn't peg my washing out.

I followed the guidelines as to the amount used, and waited patiently for the wash to finish. I had already planned on washing towels, I just hadn't anticipated the great British weather! From the bottle, this smells pretty strong and may not be to everyones' taste. For me personally, I loved the strength and the fact it's quite crisp and fresh. 

From thee second I opened the washer door, the glorious scent of Spring Awakening filled my nostrils and my kitchen. I did find it stronger than the regular Lenor, but like I say, I prefer a whole lot of scent on my washing. Whilst on the radiators, this made my whole home smell so welcoming! I opened the front door to deliveries, and could see their noses twitching as I did so - not that I could blame them lol 



Once dried, I think it's safe to say that they genuinely did smell like they'd been line dried, only I knew they hadn't! Putting my family to a blind smell test, I laid out a few towels, some of which had been washed in standard Lenor Spring Awakening, and some washed using the new Outdoorable. They genuinely could not tell the difference, and to be honest, I wouldn't have been able to myself had I not known! Not only did they smell 'outdoorsy', but they also held the same softness I get from drying outside. 

This is definitely something I'll be sticking with, especially when the weather resorts to what we know best!

Have you tried any of the new Outdoorable yet? I'd love to know what you thought!

1 comment:

  1. Love the smell. But it said on bottle 75 washes I only got 25 washes from bottle.

    ReplyDelete

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)