Thursday 28 January 2016

The amazing leggings from Pertz Ltd that every woman needs!


I was lucky enough to receive a pair of Pertz Ltd leggings free of charge, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

I, like many women, love my leggings! They are so comfortable to wear and are easy to simply throw on when in a hurry. My only problem is that I suffer from 'saggy bum & knee syndrome' after just a few hours, making me slightly self-conscious and constantly tugging my jumper down to try and hide the bagginess.
That's where Pertz come in. First, they help combat the 'muffin top' by having a unique waist which doesn't have elastic running round the top, but is a continuation from the rest of the leggings making it the utmost in comfort and style. There's a very clever hidden tummy control panel which helps pull you in a little, but not uncomfortably so, and the bum area is designed to keep you looking pert and feeling great.

Front view
Side view
I opted for the smallest available size in these which was a Small (Size 8-10), although I generally wear a size 6. I did find that I had a wee bit of spare room in these around the waist, tummy and bum but they were a perfect fit on the legs. I have to say that the material felt absolutely amazing against my skin and any wee bits of 'orange peel' were smoothed out giving me a flawless look which I loved. Even after a whole day of wearing, there was absolutely no bagginess and they remained a perfect fit. After washing, they still kept their shape and looked like they were fresh off the shelf.

I can't express just how impressed I was with both the quality and the design of these leggings and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Pertz leggings come in standard or capri length and cost £45 per pair - which might seem a bit steep, but they give you great shape and definition as well as making you feel confident. They are also really hard wearing and wash exceptionally well so should last a fair while, making them worth every penny in my opinion!

Check out the Pertz Ltd website for further information or to make a purchase. Why not head over to Twitter and hit the 'follow' button or 'like' on Facebook to stay updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)