Wednesday 16 March 2016

Benecos Natural Shiny Lip Colour from My Pure




I received Benecos Natural Shiny Lip Colour free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

The thing which appealed most to me about this product was the fact that it contains vitamin E, beeswax and jojoba oil which are all known for their softening properties. I regularly suffer from dry, sore lips, regardless of the weather, so tend to just opt for a clear lip balm which can sometimes be a bit annoying.

The Benecos lippys look a little like a crayon once opened ......


There are 3 colours available, Rusty Rose, Silky Tulip and Pretty Daisy ......I opted for the Silky Tulip as the colour looked slightly deeper than the other two.

If you worry about the smell/taste of organic cosmetic products, then it really is unfounded with these lippys. There is no taste and no smell to speak of which I found amazing. The lippy glides on with ease and as it's tapered at the end, you can create a really gorgeous look. I drew around the outer shape of my lips, then proceeded to colour the rest in. I gave a wee dab onto a tissue and reapplied.


The colour was still slightly lighter than I had expected, but I have to say that I really loved it! Not only did my lips feel perfectly nourished, but the lippy had a lovely shine to it and a very slight sparkle which gives it a bit of an edge. It also has pretty good staying power and managed 6/7 cuppas before I needed to reapply ...very impressive!

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product and look forward to trying the other shades available.

You can purchase Benecos Natural Shiny Lip Colour from My Pure at a cost of £6.95 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)