Wednesday 5 June 2019

Plantur 39


As a woman in my forties, hair loss is something I find I often worry about. I don't have any bald patches to speak of, however I do seem to leave loose hairs everywhere I go - something which drives my partner insane!! I've also noticed that I loose far more than I used to during brushing. When I heard about Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo for women of my age, I knew I had to try it.
This shampoo is essentially for women who have been through the menopause, as after this, the oestrogen levels which protect the hair roots fall, causing the hair to become thinner & more brittle. Plantur 39 has an active caffeine ingredient which counteracts the negative impact of testosterone on the hair roots. I haven't yet reached the menopause, but this has already worked wonder for me.

Admittedly, I really don't like how this feels on my hair during washing. I have super fine hair which felt very knotted and coarse whilst massaging the shampoo in. I left for 2 minutes, then rinsed. My hair still felt awful, so I used a little of my regular conditioner.
From the first wash, the amount of hair I had to remove from my hairbrush had dramatically reduced! I dried using my hairdryer and was literally blown away with the results. I always get serious hair envy when I see people with z gorgeous healthy shine, as its something I've never been able to achieve - until now!! I've been using this every couple of days for around 3 weeks now, and my hair looks healthier than it ever has. It definitely looks slightly fuller, and there's significantly less hair loss throughout the day.
Overall, a great product which achieves great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)