Friday 12 March 2021

I'm curious... What's your favourite crisp?


When it comes to crisps, Walkers salt & vinegar squares are my absolute faves! I've loved them since I was a child, and still love them just as much today.
Apart from their unique square shape, these little beauties have a delightful crunch with every bite you take, and are always packed with flavour. The only downside for me, is that one bag is never enough - I always eat them in twos!! 
I also get laughed at due to the way I eat these... I lick my fingers first, so that the flavour from each crisp will stick, then I proceed to pull out a crisp, lick all the flavour off, then chomp the actual crisp. I only eat one at a time too, I couldn't be chucking handfuls in, as I like to savour the taste. Once I've finished the last crisp, I'll lick the build up of flavour off my fingers, which is definitely the best bit for me lol

So, I'm a little curious here. What's your favourite crisp, and is there anything unusual about the way you eat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)