Saturday 29 May 2010

[A'kin] Pure Rose Hydrating Mist


My second review for My Pure is this 125ml bottle of [A'kin] Pure Rose Hydrating Mist.
I was very sceptical of this to say the least, mainly because I can't usually stand the smell of rose! However, this refreshing spray is very lightly fragranced, and admittedly, quite pleasant.
It contains many natural ingredients including Aloe Vera, which is well known for it's calming properties as well as B5, known for it's soothing properties.  All these combine to give a light, refreshing spray which is suitable for all skin types.....including sensitive!!
With some of the fine weather we've been having lately, I actually got the chance to put this to the test and can honestly say that my skin was left feeling cool, moisturised and silky soft.  It gave me a nice, fresh, radiant glow too and didn't dispense too quickly - what more could a girl ask for?
I would definately recommend this, especially if the weather holds up!
[A'kin] Rure Rose Hydrating Mist 125ml bottle for £12.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)