Wednesday 26 May 2010

Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum


This is my first reveiw for My Pure  and it's for Kosmea, Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum.
This is said to 'instantly lift dull and tired skin' and it contains the following key ingredients: Geranium oil, Myoxinol (Hibiscus esculentus extract), Rosehip oil and Vitamin E, amongst others.  All of these ingredients are perfectly natural so you won't be harming the environment or yourself with any nasty chemicals  - this can also be said for all products sold on the My Pure website.

You are advised to apply this after cleansing in the morning, and for extra moisturisation, to follow with Kosmea’s Replenishing Moisture Cream which is also available from the my Pure site at a cost of £29.99 for a 50ml tube.

As I didn't have any of the Moisture Cream, I tried this without any moisturiser at all to see what difference it made, if any!  The first thing I noticed about the Revitalising Facial Serum was the smell, which I found to be quite fresh, but not really to my liking and a little overpowering.  Despite this, it applied really well and soaked into the skin quite quickly leaving no greasy residue, which I often find a problem with other products of this kind.  My skin felt "alive" and well nourished both immediately after use, and throughout the day.
I have been using the serum for around 2 weeks now, and i'm pleased to say that I have noticed a slight improvement in the fine lines around my eyes and the texture of my skin has also improved.  My skin is quite sensitive and I usually struggle to find products which don't aggrevate it, but i have had no adverse reactions to this at all.
Kosmea's Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Serum is available to buy from My Pure at a cost of £25.00 for a 20ml bottle or £49.99 for a 50ml bottle - slightly pricey in my opinion, but if you're looking to splurge a little, then this is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)