Wednesday 26 May 2010

My Pure Reviews

As some of you may already know, I'm lucky enough to have been chosen as a My Pure Blogger.  The requirements of this are that i will receive 3 full size products each month, then post honest reviews on my blog.....needless to say, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this. 
I first discovered that bloggers were being sought via the My Pure twitter page, so i promptly sent off my email (like many others) and waited in eager anticipation.  Fortunately, I was chosen as one of 50 bloggers to represent My Pure and help spread the word about their fabulous range of products.
I have now received my first month's supply of products and would like to show you what I'll be reviewing:



The first item I will be reviewing is the Kosmea, Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum (review will follow this post).  Secondly, I'll be reviewing [A'kin] Pure Rose Hydrating Facial Mist and last but not least Lovea's Moroccan Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo.  Please keep a lookout for my tweets xx        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)