Saturday 29 May 2010

Lovea's Moroccan Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo


My final item for review this month on behalf of My Pure is Lovea's Moroccan Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo.
The first thing I did when I received this was to smell it....mmmmmm, gorgeous! I could picture sandy beaches with the waves splashing against the rocks and the sun shining brightly....took me to another place for a while. Anyway, enough about the smell.
The shampoo itself is like a gel and has a really nice consistency which forms a creamy lather once applied to wet hair.  My hair rinsed easily and although I normally use conditioner, I refrained for a while to see if there was any difference. I found that my hair was quite tatty compared to normal - probably due to lack of conditioner, but once the brush went through, it was fine. I blow dried my hair and after the first use, didn't really see any difference, however, after around 1 week, my hair began to have more shine and was slightly more resilient to damage. 
After 2 weeks, my hair has yet more shine and I have definately noticed less breakage.
Yet another product that I would recommend as there are no harmful chemicals used and it's gentle on your scalp while giving you clean, strong, shiny hair.
Lovea's Moroccan Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo  200ml tube for a very reasonable £4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)