Tuesday 1 February 2011

Better Late than Never....

Firstly, I must apologize for the extreme lack of updates.......my last being in November!! Don't worry, i've given  myself a slap on the wrist and will try my hardest to update regularly.

Now that's out of the way, Happy New Year to you all!! Let's hope it's a great year for us all.

Over the past few months, alot of the feelings I had trouble dealing with in my younger days have reared their ugly heads. For this reason, i've decided to use my blog as a bit of a release...call it Sassy's Therapy if you like! I hope that by writing about how I feel and trying to deal with it, it may help me move on and live a happy, normal life without needing constant reassurance that i'm worth something.
Please feel free to add any suggestions, opinions or even your own experiences on any of the updates......I find it helps to know you're not alone!

Don't worry, I won't abandon my reviews! I have a few coming soon including the new Rimmel foundation that claims to last 25 hours......does it really do as it says?? Watch this space to find out! I also have mascara reviews, bath fizz reviews and a few others so hang tight!!

Thanks to my subscribers for being so patient and sticking with me, I appreciate you all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)