Thursday 27 August 2009

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Lipcolour


This is an absolute "must-have" if you are sick of having to reapply your lippy throughout the day, then this was made for you! Advertising claims that it "stays on your lips for up to 12 hours" - and it's not lying!! I have been using this and chomping my way through the day to try and prove it wrong....massive fail!

Despite having cuppa after cuppa, toast, biscuits crisps AND my main meals, this never needed to be 'touched up' and in fact, i had to scrub a little at bed time to remove it!

It is available from all good Superdrug stores and comes in 20 different shades. As well as lasting the distance, it is also breathable and glides on easily with no stickiness.

I am massively impressed with this and would strongly recommend it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)